More About Us
Congergational Care Committee
The Congregational Care Committee is responsible for the following items:
- Hire nursery attendant each year, find substitute when attendant is absent.
- Present active member first time Brides/Grooms or Parents (Babies) with a $50 gift card or cash with a card.
- Coordinate Dinners/Food for funerals and other social events.
- Tend to any special needs of members (meals, rides, etc.)
- Keep supply inventory and re-stock supplies for kitchen and bathrooms.
- Purchase Bibles for High School Graduates.
- Keep Confessions of Faith as needed for new members.
- Coordinate order requests and checks from members for ordering the Cumberland Presbyterian Newspaper.
- Send Bulletins for absentees and Shut-ins.
- Arranging committee sign-up sheets and kitchen crew Sunday by Sunday.
- Maintain active and inactive membership lists.
- Update member information for member directories.
- · Create and monitor the Congregational Care Committee budget